TODAY'S NOTEWORTHY HIGHLIGHTS: "You can never be happy putting a guy {or gal} in the place of God---because they are human and will always let you down. God has to be the one you run to--because ultimately He's the only one who can satisfy your needs, rescue you from trouble, give you a true sense of self-worth, and enable you to live out all the things He has planned for you. No matter how good a guy (or gal) may be, they cannot provide what God can. When you've let your boyfriend/girlfriend take the place of God, you've not only cheated the God who made you, you've cheated yourself as well."
"Beauty from ashes, that's God's specialty. Even when the house is burned to the ground and beyond repair, God can work it for our good and rebuild the house into something even more beautiful. Remember that He is God. That means he can do anything. Let Him show you what He is capable of."
"The Lord answered Moses, Is the Lord's arm too short? You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you." Numbers 11:23
"But I trust in you O LORD; I say, You are my God. My times are in your hands." Psalm 31:13-15 That's what we have to do. Even though our world seems cold, dark, and lonely, God is there. He's in control. He is FOR us. And He sees what's around the corner even when we can't. Remember, faith, like film, is developed in the dark. Trust was made for the darkness. We can count on every Word He says--so we know He's working it all for our good. Turn the page. The next chapter of your life is going to go beyond what you can think or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
HERE IS MY FAVORITE AND I FIND MYSELF SPEAKING LIKE THIS IN PRAYER SOMETIMES.....OH ME!
"I Thank you, Lord, that not only can you conceive of better things than we could ever hope to, but that you are powerful enough to carry them out. God, PLEASE carry them out--and blow us away this year in every area of our lives! Please set things in motion for Your Plan. I'm finished fighting for my way. I want your way--but I want it NOW! Okay, I'll submit to your timing too, but its really, really hard, God. You control the circumstances, and that means you control WHEN they happen. So, while I submit to your perfect plan, in your perfect time, I'm also asking you to PLEASE HURRY IT UP. If you can in any way HURRY IT UP without messing everything up, I humbly ask you to do that."
"A person may tell you that you're the love of their life but actions are what's real. So I've decided, after wasting time regretting guys who had my heart stored in their garage instead of displayed on their mantel as a cherished part of their life, that I'm going to give my heart to God for safekeeping. No one's going to get it until He says so. And he's going to go to God for it. If you want to get close to me, get close to God. I don't want anyone who's not. And He's the One who is keeping watch over my heart. My prayer is that God will change my heart to match His selection. And the person He has for me is not ever going to leave me wondering. If they're the one for me, they are going to do the pursuing--and leave no doubts about their feelings or intentions. Your heart is incredibly precious. In fact, its priceless. So close the door. Get your heart back. And give it to God for safekeeping!"
PERSONAL DEVOTION & POINTS TO PONDER:
What ministries or projects are you involved in that
keep you focused on Him?
2. In what ways has God turned your ashes into beauty?
Testify about what God has done in your life!!!!!
Help someone else!!!
3. Who holds your heart at this moment? Are you sold
out whole-heartedly to Him?
No comments:
Post a Comment